Jan Pieter Heijestraat 85 / 87 1053GM Amsterdam | Live DJ ‘s, Music & Entertainment

Job Offer

Date: 2023, 01 April

You like to work in one of Amsterdam's coolest spots ?
We are hiring Bar staff !
PS : In the Netherlands you need a Social Hygiene SVH Diploma to work behind the bar .
Jan Pieter Heijestraat 85/87
1053 GM Amsterdam, Netherlands

Licensing and Catering Act (Dutch law: Alcoholwet)

When you are working in the hospitality industry in The Netherlands and you serve alcohol to guests, you will need to comply with the Licensing and Catering Act (which is called in Dutch: 'Alcoholwet').
You will also have to comply with this law if you work in an off-licence business.
This law requires that during opening hours there must be at least 1 employee present who has the 'SVH Certificate Social Responsibility' (in Dutch: 'SVH Diploma Sociale Hygiëne').
Every entrepreneur but also every supervisor or independent employee is obligated to have this SVH Certificate.

« Back to Overview